As used by professionals, Aquachek 7 Silver offers multiple important tests on a single strip. With an improved test for Cyanuric Acid, it’s faster and easier to use than liquid test kits.
Offering enhanced colours for greater distinction and easier readability. A perfect testing kit for a total analysis of your swimming pool water, giving you a very good overall look on how well your water is and if you need to add or decrease usage of any chemicals.
- Total Hardness (Calcium & Magnesium) from 0 to 1000 parts per million
- Total Chlorine/Total Bromine from 0 to 10 parts per million
- Free Chlorine from 0 to 20 parts per million
- pH from 6.2 to 8.4
- Total Alkalinity from 0 to 240 parts per million
- Cyanuric Acid from 0 to 300 parts per million
- Professional-grade test strips
- Results in seconds
- Sealed watertight tub
- Contains multiple important tests on a single strip
- Faster and easier to use than liquid test kits
- Enhanced colours for greater distinction & easier readability
- Contains 100 strips in a single tub
How to use
1. Dip a strip into your water wetting all the strip pads and remove immediately.
2. Hold the strip horizontally level for 15 seconds (do not shake excess water from strip).
3. Now compare the strips appropriate pad colour with the chart on your AquaChek 7 tub.
*You may also view the colour and number test chart by selecting the second product image*